GPS Tracking Features
The GPS EZ Now application is web based, providing access to your fleet information limited only by your access to the internet. Includes a mobile web application that will autosize for your smartphone or tablet.
- Zone Alerts – Create geofences and alerts associated with them. See the alert history for a period of 30 days in the last 120 days.
- Road and Aerial Mapping Views – We use Google Maps, which provides ease of use and familiarity of features.
- Landmarks – Add landmarks in the application.
- Variable Reporting Intervals – Variable Reporting intervals based on product type – 60 seconds to as low as 2 times a day.
- Maintenance Alert – You will receive an alert when it is time for maintenance on the vehicle.
- Low Battery Alert – You will receive an alert if the battery is getting low.
- Reporting – Our applications include a wide variety of reports such as trip reports, driving behviors and more.
- Dashboard – Our applications display a dashboard where you can see all of your vehicles with summary data.
- Multiple User Login – Within our application, you can create multiple users for your account.
- Web Application – Our application is web based, so there is no need to install or upkeep proprietary software.
- Mobile Application – We also have mobile applications for both Android and iPhone.
- Training Videos – Our application includes a Support area with training videos for each topic
- Unit Sleeps – Unit “goes to sleep” and draws less than 3ma (won’t drain your batteries)
- Lifetime Warranty – Rest easy knowing your equipment is under warranty.